Being back in New Haven, it really does feel like I’m back at my second home (I did live here for two summers after all!). It’s a wonderful feeling that I can walk around town and know where I’m going without referencing my phone, a skill that is oft forgotten in this day and age.
While I should be prepping for my interview, I’m lost in thought about where my path is going to lead, and what factors are going to affect my decision going on to the Ph.D. Mentorship? Exit opportunities? Research opportunities? Network? Prestige?
I’ll have to write more on the factors which are going through my head as I start to come to a decision point.
Another thing – I just want to jot down some ideas for posts I want to write about:
- Entrepreneurship In Academia
- Weighting Factor Analysis Of Graduate School Choice
- The Startup Of Academia – The Ph.D.
- My Next Move (Graduate School And Beyond) And Why
- Mendeley Desktop Review
- Why I Am So Excited About Microsoft – Rooting For The Underdog
- The Come Back Story Of Microsoft (A Work In The Making)
Anywho, time to rest up for what’s to hopefully be an exciting interview. Goodnight!